Calle Cardón 34
Phone: +34 922 403 749
Cell Phone: +34 693 910 793
Site concept, photos, media info, editing, design/layout:
Right of use:
Copyright © 2006 – 2018 by Fam. Frenzel
All rights reserved. All copyrights for this website and related sites, including layout, source texts, software, and content as well as certain additional property rights, belong to Fam. Frenzel. Images may not be used for commercial purposes. Should you wish to use images on this website for private purposes, contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. Graphical alterations are not permitted. Copyright and branding can neither be altered nor removed.
Much of the content provided here may only be used for private purposes. These pages and documents may not be used commercially. All texts, images, and transcripts must contain this proof of copyright.
The creation of links from other websites to a website under the umbrella of this online deal can only be granted by the webmaster. The use of a hyperlink to connect these online pages to others outside of the scope of these original websites is explicitly prohibited
Notice of liability:
Despite regular monitoring of site content, the webmaster can assume no responsibility for the content of external links. Responsibility for this is solely that of the respective owners. The webmaster assumes no liability for the timeliness, accuracy, of the entirety of the information presented in the site. This pertains to potential damages of a material or conceptual nature that might be caused by the use of this website.
Thank you for using Canary Company website and our services. This policy explains the what, why and how of information we collect from you on the website or when you use our services, when and why we may disclose that information. We take your privacy seriously, we never sell your data or use in other ways beside described here.
When we say “we,” “us,” “our,” we refer to CanaryCompany, M. Frenzel, Y4003389T, I-0003307.1, Tazacorte, Spain.
We provide a service of booking holiday homes in Canary Islands, day trips or other tourist activity. When we say “you”, we refer mostly to our Client or to other person that visit our website.
“Personal information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify you directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, email address, post address and telephone number.
Questions, changes, concerns
If you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold please write us on info@CanaryCompany.com
Information we collect
Voluntarily: We collect mostly information you voluntarily provide us with. When you fill a booking form, send us email, use our contact form, register on the website to leave review, write comments on our blog, call us by phone or communicate in any other way, you are voluntarily giving us information we collect. This information may include either your or your travel companions name, physical address, email address, phone number, credit card, PayPal account or bank account information, as well as details including gender, age, location or private interests. By giving us this information, you consent to collect and use it for purposes described below. Your information is not transferred by us outside of European Union.
Use and disclosure of Personal Information
We may use and disclose Personal information only for the following purposes:
- To meet legal requirements: to create rental agreements with you, for accounting procedures or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To bill and collect money owed by you for our services: this include sending you invoices, receipts or communicating with you about matters via email. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction or bank account transfers processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To send you our informational or promotional content via email: We use your email address, your name and language preferences to send you emails. You can always stop receiving promotional emails from us following instructions included in each email.
- To improve our services: we may aggregate your Personal information (for example what houses you stayed in, your gender, age, how did you use website, your personal notes) and analyze it to give you and other people personal suggestions.
Public information and third party websites
- Blog. We have a public blog on our Websites. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, please contact us directly.
- Social media platforms and widgets. Our Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them and we have no control on them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order to (for example) make their websites or services work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by site owner are called “first-party cookies”, cookies set by parties others then site owner are called “third-party cookies”.
Cookies we use
We use essential cookies, needed only to make our website work better technically and help to load it faster in your browser. You can block these cookies with minimal impact on performance and overall function. For example to make our website multilingual and protect it from spam and attacks.
We use third-party cookies only from Google Analytics to anonymously analyze traffic on our website.
We are not using advertising cookies to provide information to third parties for targeted advertising.
How can I control cookies?